Aller au contenu

English please

StevieMain

Messages recommandés

even that did not work ................ Doh

and I cannot add comments to a song

and the metronome does not seem to work

and the auto-scroll only partially works, great at the top of the page then stops as it gets to the song

Either my computer is faulty or your site is?

This page apart from our comments is in french

Répondre à ce sujet

Hey StevieMain!

Welcome on T4A.

Does not work only partially going to change my location to uk

I'm not sure to understand what you mean. If click on the flag at the top right, you switch to our English version, and it should be 100% in English.

If not, can you tell what's wrong please? (I just tried, but don't see any issue)

Also, changing where you live does not change anything; we will add a "language" option soon. In time please bookmark this page: https://www.tabs4acoustic.com/en/

It's fixed, thanks for reporting this. It was due to our recent move to HTTPS.

Just so you know we have 2 types of comments: Facebook at the bottom, ours in a modal box. It will be less confusing in the future ;)

It does, are you sure you have flash enabled on your browser?

What do you see exactly, a blank page here?

If you talk about the tool on tab pages, it's broken on most browsers, and good news is our new script is almost ready.

and the auto-scroll only partially works, great at the top of the page then stops as it gets to the song

Same thing.

It should not be the case, I let Athen help you on this.

Thx!

Bonjour StevieMain!

Toute la Team T4A vous souhaite la bienvenue sur Tabs4Acoustic ! Nous espérons que vous trouverez au sein de notre communauté de guitaristes toutes les réponses aux questions que vous vous posez, et que vous n'hésiterez pas à ajouter votre propre pierre à l'édifice en participant activement!

A la différence de beaucoup de forums il n'y a pas de présentation obligatoire ici, mais nous vous invitons à compléter votre profil (et plus particulièrement la rubrique "à propos de moi") pour une plus grande convivialité en cliquant sur ce lien : Voir le profil de StevieMain. . Si vous souhaitez vous présenter à notre communauté, merci de ne pas créer un sujet pour ça, venez poster directement dans ce sujet. Vous pouvez également créer un blog à partir de votre profil afin de nous parler de vous et de la musique que vous aimez.

Merci d'avance de prendre connaissance et de respecter l'ensemble de règles du forum, ceci n'est pas une étape facultative!

En cas de problème d'utilisation du site, merci d'utiliser ce forum ou de contacter TheAthenA714.

N'hésitez pas à nous suivre sur Twitter, à vous abonner à notre Chaine YouTube ou à rejoindre notre fanpage facebook afin de rester branché sur T4A et tout savoir sur les dernières news du site!

Et si vous appréciez notre travail et que vous souhaitez nous aider, sachez que vous pouvez prendre un abonnement premium pour seulement 7,99€ par an, ce qui vous permettra de soutenir l'activité du site et de supprimer les pubs au passage.

This is my welcome message obviously in english ............... lol !!!

Bonne gratte !!!

-----

La Team T4A,

Ce message a été généré automatiquement, merci de ne pas y répondre.

Je suis un robot, pas la peine de m'écrire je ne répondrai pas.

Thanks for your message this is how I see the page, english?

English please

Débuté par StevieMain, hier, 18:33

5 réponses à ce sujet

#1 StevieMain

• m.png

Posté hier, 18:33

Because I live in France does not mean I speak french, english site please ...... thanks

#2 TheAthenA714

Team T4A

• photo-thumb-1277.png?_r=1398351260
  • Admin
  • spe_admin.png
  • 14 073 messages

• m.png

Posté hier, 18:36

You can change the website language to English by clicking on the flag in the upper-right corner of any page, or alternatively you can bookmark the English version that is at this url: https://www.tabs4acoustic.com/en/

Des cours de guitare sur skype? Ca se passe par ici.

Ma wishlist amazon si vous voulez me faire un cadeau.

#3 StevieMain

• m.png

Posté hier, 19:21

Does not work only partially going to change my location to uk

#4 TheAthenA714

Team T4A

• photo-thumb-1277.png?_r=1398351260
  • Admin
  • spe_admin.png
  • 14 073 messages

• m.png

Posté hier, 19:28

What doesn't work exactly?

Des cours de guitare sur skype? Ca se passe par ici.

Ma wishlist amazon si vous voulez me faire un cadeau.

#5 StevieMain

• m.png

Posté hier, 19:34

even that did not work ................ Doh

Either my computer is faulty or your site is?

Répondre à ce sujet

#6 SuN

Team T4A

• photo-thumb-3.png?_r=0
  • Admin
  • spe_admin.png
  • 5 401 messages

• m.png

Posté aujourd'hui, 12:21

Hey StevieMain!

Welcome on T4A.

snapback.pngStevieMain, le 23 janvier 2017, 19:21, dit :

Does not work only partially going to change my location to ukI'm not sure to understand what you mean. If click on the flag at the top right, you switch to our English version, and it should be 100% in English.

If not, can you tell what's wrong please? (I just tried, but don't see any issue)

Also, changing where you live does not change anything; we will add a "language" option soon. In time please bookmark this page: https://www.tabs4acoustic.com/en/

snapback.pngStevieMain, le 23 janvier 2017, 19:34, dit :

and I cannot add comments to a songIt's fixed, thanks for reporting this. It was due to our recent move to HTTPS.

Just so you know we have 2 types of comments: Facebook at the bottom, ours in a modal box. It will be less confusing in the future wink.png

and the metronome does not seem to workIt does, are you sure you have flash enabled on your browser?

What do you see exactly, a blank page here?

If you talk about the tool on tab pages, it's broken on most browsers, and good news is our new script is almost ready.

and the auto-scroll only partially works, great at the top of the page then stops as it gets to the songSame thing.

It should not be the case, I let Athen help you on this.

Thx!

If Slash's guitar could speak she'd say "I fuckin love you !"

Vous aimez Tabs4Acoustic.com ? Aidez-nous !

Devenez fan sur Facebook, suivez-nous sur Twitter, abonnez-vous sur Youtube, devenez supporter

[/url]

• 4 months later...

Sorry to bore you guys, I thought I would try your site again but still the same old problems, Metronome & Autoscroll not working

Also this is part of your last post ................ something is not right

Good luck

Stephen

PS. this page is still in french

spe_admin.png [*]5 401 messages

• m.png

Posté aujourd'hui, 12:21 Hey StevieMain! Welcome on T4A. snapback.pngStevieMain, le 23 janvier 2017, 19:21, dit : Does not work only partially going to change my location to ukI'm not sure to understand what you mean. If click on the flag at the top right, you switch to our English version, and it should be 100% in English. If not, can you tell what's wrong please? (I just tried, but don't see any issue) Also, changing where you live does not change anything; we will add a "language" option soon. In time please bookmark this page: [url=https://www.tabs4acoustic.com/en/https://www.tabs4aco...ic.com/en/[/url[/url]] snapback.pngStevieMain, le 23 janvier 2017, 19:34, dit : and I cannot add comments to a songIt's fixed, thanks for reporting this. It was due to our recent move to HTTPS. Just so you know we have 2 types of comments: Facebook at the bottom, ours in a modal box. It will be less confusing in the future wink.pngsnapback.pngStevieMain, le 23 janvier 2017, 19:34, dit : and the metronome does not seem to workIt does, are you sure you have flash enabled on your browser? What do you see exactly, a blank page here? If you talk about the tool on tab pages, it's broken on most browsers, and good news is our new script is almost ready. snapback.pngStevieMain, le 23 janvier 2017, 19:34, dit : and the auto-scroll only partially works, great at the top of the page then stops as it gets to the songSame thing. snapback.pngStevieMain, le 23 janvier 2017, 19:34, dit : This page apart from our comments is in french It should not be the case, I let Athen help you on this. Thx! If Slash's guitar could speak she'd say "I fuckin love you !" Vous aimez Tabs4Acoustic.com ? Aidez-nous ! Devenez fan sur Facebook, suivez-nous sur Twitter, abonnez-vous sur Youtube, devenez supporter [/url]

Hello,

Metronome works fine for me. The problem must be on your side, or it was only temporary.

Also, why not using the French site? If you're still in France it may be time to learn (some of) the language, and as you seem to be speaking post-Norman conquest English, you already have a good chunk of the vocabulary wink.png

That is the problem Troubadour I speak 'some' french, because I live in a small village there is nowhere to go to learn unless you pay for private tuition which I cannot afford (I am 70 in August and registered disabled) ..... I'm looking for a french girl friend, that should help with my french smile.png lol

I can't get the Metronome to work and the scroll feature starts but then stops after the first verse, the key change feature works fine

I like the site just a few glitches

OK .... I've checked again, the Metronome on the Metronome Page works, not used this page before ...... the problem I have is with the

Metronome on the song page and the scroll feature

Modifié par StevieMain

• 6 years later...

I live in Canada and speak only English.  I've tried switching the flag to English but most of the site still renders in French.

I'd like to read your blogs  but can't because, again, they're all in French.  And no, i will not learn French just to read your site!

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant

• Créer...