Dm7	xx0211
C	x32010
D#	x68886
Cmaj7	x32000
C6	x32210
D7/g	300212

intro:
            Am         D      Am            D              G              G6 
|-----7-8-10-10-8-7h8p7--------10-8-7h8----------------------------------7-10----|
|-8-8-------------------10--------------10-8-7h8p7--------7-8-------7-8----------|
|--------------------------------------------------7--7-9-------7-9--------------|
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Gmaj7(1)       G
|-8-7h8p7------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|---------8----------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------7--------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-------------10-9-75-----------------------------------------------------------|

G                 G6              Gmaj7(1)           G                Am7          D 
 I know I'd stand in line, until you think you have the time to spend an evening with me

Am7                    D
|---------0-2-3---2-0-2----------------------------------------------------------|
|---0-1-3------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-2------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Am7           D7               Am7                 D7                  Gmaj7(2)     Em7/g
 And if we go some place to dance I know that there's a chance you won't be leaving with me

Gmaj7(2)      Em7/g 
|-10---8p7-8p7-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|--------------10-8-7---8p7------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------------------9---7---9p7----------------------------------------|
|-----------------------------------------10-9-----------------------------------|

G7            Dm7         G7                            C        C6     
 Then afterwards we drop into a quiet little place and have a drink or two

D#
|-------------6---8--------------------------------------------------------------|
|-------5-7-8---------10---8---7--------9----------------------------------------|
|-----8----------------------------10--------------------------------------------|

Am7           D7               Am7              D7              D7/g G    
 And then I go and spoil it all, by saying something stupid Like: "I love you"

Gmaj7  G6
|--------------5-7p6-5-----------------------------------------------------------|
|----------8-8-------------------------------------------------------------------|

G7             Dm7                G7                                   C       C6 
 I can see it in your eyes, you still despise the same old lies you heard the night before

C                        C6
|--------------7-----------------------------------------------------------------|
|-------7h8-10-----8-------------------------------------------------------------|
|-5h7-9----------------9---9-----------------------------------------------------|

A7                 Em7              A7                               D7      C6           
 And though it's just a line to you, for me it's true and never seemed so right before

D7
|-------4-5---2-4-5---2---2------------------------------------------------------|
|-0-2-4--------------------------------------------------------------------------|

G              G6               Gmaj7(1)        G               Am7          D  
 I practice every day to find some clever lines to say to make the meaning come true

Am7              D
|-----7-8---7-8-8-10p8p7-7---8---7---8p7-----------------------------------------|
|--10-------------------------------------10---8---------------------------------|
|--------------------------------------------------9-----------------------------|

Am7               D7             Am7          D7           Gmaj7(2)   Em7/g 
 But then I think I'll wait until the evening gets late and I'm alone with you

Gmaj7(2)     Em7/g
|------7-8-7---8---7-------------------------------------------------------------|
|--7-9-------9-------7---9---7---------------------------------------------------|
|--------------------------9---7-9----7------------------------------------------|
|----------------------------------10--------------------------------------------|

G7                 Dm7              G7                                 C          C6  
 The time is right your perfume fills my head, the stars get red and oh the night's so blue

D#
|-------------------8-7-5h7p5----------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------------------8--------------------------------------------------|

Am7           D7               Am7              D7              D7/g G    Gmaj7(1) G6
 And then I go and spoil it all, by saying something stupid like: "I love you"

Solo:
 G      G6      Gmaj7(1)   G          Am7              D 
|-------------------------------------------------------7------7-----------------|
|-----------------------------------------------------7-----8-----10---7-10------|
|-------------------------------------------------7-9----------------------------|
|------------------------------------------7-9-10--------------------------------|

Am7           D
|-8----8-7----7------------------------------------------------------------------|
|----9------7---9-7-9-7----------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------------10-------------------------------------------------------|

Am7      D7      Am7      D7          Gmaj7(2)        Em7/g
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------7------|
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------8--------|
|---------------------------------------------------------------------7----------|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------9------------|

Gmaj7(2)       Em7/g
|-10--8-7-8--7-8-8--7------------------------------------------------------------|
|--------------------8-----------------------------------------------------------|
|---------------------7----7-----------------------------------------------------|
|------------------------9-------------------------------------------------------|

G7                 Dm7               G7                                 C          C6   D#
 The time is right your parfume fill's my head the stars get red and all the night's so blue

Am7           D7               Am7              D7              D7/g G     D#
 And then I go and spoil it all, by saying something stupid like: "I love you"

D7/g G    D#
|-----------------5-7-8-5-5------------------------------------------------------|
|-------------6-8----------------------------------------------------------------|
 I love you

D7/g G           D#                                        
|-----10-10-107-7---6-----------------------------------------------------------|
|-----12-12-128-8---8-----------------------------------------------------------|
|------------------8-8-----------------------------------------------------------|
 I love you   

D7/g G                     D#
|-----6/8----8/10--10-107-7---6-------------------------------------------------|
|-----8/10--10/12--12-128-8---8-------------------------------------------------|
|-----8/10--10/12------------8-8-------------------------------------------------|
 I love you

D7/g G                        D#                      
|---------------------------5-7-5------------------------------------------------|
|---------------------5-7-8-------8----------------------------------------------|
|-----------5-5-5-6-8------------------------------------------------------------|
 I love you

D7/g G                  D#
|---------------8---8---7--------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------7-9-----------9-8----------------------------------------------------|
 I love you

D7/g G                                     D#
|--------15---14-12--------------------------------------------------------------|
|-------------------15-13-12-13-12-13-12-------11--------------------------------|
|----------------------------------------14-12-----------------------------------|
 I love you

D7/g G
 I love you

Source : www.ultimate-guitar.com

Tablature de la version de Robbie Williams

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Les accords sont tops :top: Je les ai testés avant de poster la tab... Bien que je les aie bricolés : G7M -> xx5432, G6 -> xx5430.

Par exemple, le début de la partie chantée : G -> 32003x, G6 -> xx5430, G7M -> xx5432, G -> xx5433, G7M-> xx5432, Am7 -> x02010, Dsus4 -> xx0233, D -> xx0232. Ils suivent presque la mélodie.

Par contre, je ne garantis pas le solo.

• 5 months later...

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant

• Créer...